Nina Blakely is the Orem Fitness Center’s Land Aerobic coordinator and has been teaching here for the past 30 years. She teaches everything from Zumba to Tai Chi to Pilates to Circuit Training!
Nina loves her “team” of students who have been with her anywhere from 1 month to 30 years. She says her students inspire her and know that exercise is the secret of anti-aging and the fountain of youth! Nina’s students absolutely love their “Fitness Mom” and say that the Orem Fitness Center is more than just a place to exercise – it’s a community of people who truly care about each other.
If you haven’t had the chance to check out our Aerobic classes, we invite you to experience a class with us and become a part of this amazing community!
2020 T-ball Schedule
2020 Coach Pitch Schedule
2020 Machine Pitch Schedule
Orem Recreation Men’s Basketball Schedule 2019-20
2020-2021 Pre-season schedule
Orem Recreation Youth Basketball Schedules 2020-21
COVID-19 Guidelines for basketball games:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Players should bring their own equipment if possible.
- Reduce physical closeness and keep 6 feet of space when possible.
- Wear a mask if possible (not required when playing).
- Players should clean their hands before and after practices, games, and sharing equipment.
- As guests of the schools, the Alpine School District is requiring us to limit spectators. Please consider having only 1-2 spectators per household attend games and practices.
- If you are at an increased risk for severe illness or have existing health conditions, please stay home.
- If a participant has symptoms of COVID-19, has been diagnosed with COVID-19, is waiting for COVID-19 test results, or may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, they should stay home and not participate in any sports.
- Avoid high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, or hugs. Consider alternative sportsmanship options like a post game wave to the other team.
- Avoid congregating in the parking lot and foyers before or after games. Please leave the gym quickly after your game has ended.
Utah County Lacrosse League
3-4 grade schedule
5-6 grade schedule
5-6 grade Lacrosse Tournament schedule
Rain Out Hotline 801-229-7101
Adult Slow-pitch Leagues:
Men’s DH Schedules – FALL 2021
Men’s SG Schedules
2020 Girls Recreation Softball:
3-4 grade girls schedule
5-6 grade girls schedule
7-9 grade girls schedule
2020 Accelerated FALL Softball:
2020 Girls Fast Pitch May Madness Tournament:
2020 Girls Fast Pitch LABOR DAY Smash Tournament:
12U Pool Play Schedule
14U Pool Play Schedule