Concealed Carry Permit Classes
This 5 Hour Utah CCW Class grants you Certification required for your Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. Class consists of four hours of instruction and includes fingerprinting. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Participants will:
- Learn basic pistol safety
- Learn Utah firearm laws & deadly force issues
- Learn fundamentals of firearms, ammunition, transport, and shooting.
- Obtain certification for necessary for UT concealed firearms permit
Utah Concealed Firearm Permits are valid for 5 years. Permit applications must be sent to “Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification” by applicant. Anyone, at least 21 years of age, may apply for the standard permit. Anyone, between 18 and 20 years of age, may apply for the provisional permit. Provisional permits are valid until the permit holder’s 21st birthday.
- Utah-Resident Permit Fee: $53.25
- Non-Resident Fee: $63.25
- Registration: Open
- Ages: 18+ for provisional permit, 21+ for standard permit
- Dates: Classes offered several times throughout the year on Wednesdays
- Time: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Course Fee: $35