Ages will be determined as of April 19, 2020. This program includes a T-shirt and 7 games which will be played at Orem Elementary ball fields on Saturday mornings beginning May 30, 2020. Fee includes a team t-shirt and hat. Game balls, bats, and pitching machine will be provided but each participant needs to have a baseball/softball glove. There are no refunds after April 19, 2020.
No registration will be accepted Apr 20 – Apr 26, 2019. A $5 late fee will be assessed beginning Apr 27. An additional $10 non-resident fee will be charged for participants who do not reside in Orem City. For questions, or more information, call Kyle at (801) 229-7158.
Volunteer coaches are need to help with the machine pitch program–learn more here!
- Provide own water, hand sanitizer, masks (not required), etc.
- Warm up on grass
- No high fives at end of game or during the game
- Spread out – players in the dugout, islands, stands, behind the backstop
- Enter dugout/team area after previous team has left and exit field immediately after game
- Encourage high-risk players and those with symptoms to stay home
Rules for Fans
- Discouraged from coming to games
- Encouraged to bring their own chairs (bleachers are for teams)
- Encouraged to practice social distancing (signs will be used for reminders) – along the baselines and behind the outfield fence
- Encouraged to wear masks
- Must provide own water, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, etc.